The M600U Scout Light is a lightweight WeaponLight featuring an ultra-high-output LED that delivers 1000 lumens of blinding white light. A proprietary TIR lens shapes the recoil-proof LED’s light into a beam with plenty of reach but enough surround light to accommodate peripheral vision, making the M600U ideal for medium to longer-range applications. The rugged M600U attaches quickly and securely to any MIL-STD-1913 rail via its integral thumbscrew clamp. The light is activated by either clicking its pushbutton tailcap switch or by pressing the pressure-activated tape switch on select models. Constructed of lightweight aerospace aluminum, Mil-Spec Hard Anodized finish, and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements, the tough M600U will endure combat-like conditions without any sacrifice in weapon maneuverability.
- Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates 1,000 lumens of blinding light; produces tactical-level light for 1.25 hours on two 123A batteries
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for medium- to longer-range operations
- Hard Anodized aluminum body, tempered window & O-ring seals make light rugged, durable, and combat ready
- Activation via Z68 momentary/constant-on pushbutton switching with protective shroud
- M75 Thumbscrew mount attaches quickly & securely to MIL-STD-1913 rail
- Bezel Diameter: 1.125 inches
- Length: 5.5 inches
- Weight w/Batteries: 4.8 ounces
- Batteries: Two 123 Lithium
- Output High White: 1,000 Lumens
- Runtime High White: 1.25 Hours
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.