Surefire EB2-C Backup Dual Output LED Flashlight
- 0.50 LBS
The black EB2-C Backup Dual-Output LED Flashlight from SureFire is powerful and compact for use as either a primary or secondary light. The click-type tailcap switch offers momentary or constant-on modes for both the 500 lumen High output and the 5 lumen Low. SureFire's Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens produces a pre-focused beam that has a tight center cone of bright light, with a dimmer ring on the periphery. Designed for durability, the light features a Mil-Spec anodized aluminum alloy body with a tempered and anti-reflection coated lens window.
- White LED
- Low output: 5 lumens
- High output: 500 lumens
- Pre-focused Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens produces tight beam with bright center and dimmer periphery ring
- Location: Tailcap
- Type: Click-type pushbutton
- Momentary and Constant-On modes
- Press pushbutton for momentary-on high output; press further to click constant-on high. Return to off and press or click again within 2 seconds for low output
- Shroudless pushbutton switch for comfortable, easy use
- 1.1" diameter bezel
- Aluminum alloy body
- Mil-Spec anodized black finish
- Waterproof: O-ring and gasket sealed
- Anti-reflective coated, impact resistant lens window
- Two-way steel clip
In the Box
- SureFire EB2-C Backup Dual-Output LED Flashlight (Click-Type Tailcap Switch, Black)
- 2 x 123A Batteries
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Illumination Source White LED
- Maximum Output 500 lumens
- Battery / Runtime 2 x 123A / Low: 67 hr, High: 2.25 hr
- Construction Aluminum alloy
- Waterproofing Weatherproof, O-ring and gasket sealed
- Bezel Diameter 1.1" (2.8 cm)
- Length 5.8" (14.7 cm)
- Weight 4.2 oz (119 g) with batteries
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.