Surefire DBR GUARDIAN Dual-Beam Rechargeable Ultra-High LED Flashlight
- 0.40 LBS
The rechargeable Guardian® was designed and built with the Great Outdoors in mind. This dual-beam hand-held flashlight features two separate LED/reflector assemblies to deliver two very different beams, both incorporates our auto-adjusting output IntelliBeam™ Technology. The dual-beam configuration provides the ultimate flexibility to adapt to any environment.
A rechargeable lithium polymer battery not only powers both beams of light, it features a USB-C connector for taking a charge and also to charge small devices at 5 Volts with a current range of 1.5-2A (0.5A from a USB 2.0 source).
An ultrasonically welded body and charging port cover keep the elements out no matter the season. An integrated lanyard loop provides a secure attachment point to securely tether the Guardian® to your wrist or neck.
- IntelliBeam™ Technology automatically and seamlessly adjusts light output from 15 to 1000 lumens depending on environmental conditions
- Five pre-programmed profiles that offer various output configurations including IntelliBeam™ mode (see chart below)
- 19mm parabolic reflector is engineered to project a beam at far distances up to 227 meters
- 12mm MaxVision Beam™ reflector provides a broad, rich beam for generous lighting at distances of up to 105 meters
- Charges small devices at 5 Volts with a current range of 1.5-2A (0.5A from a USB 2.0 source)
- Bezel Diameter 19mm / 12mm
- Length 4.35 inches
- Weight w/Batteries 4.7 ounces
- Output 12mm Low 15 Lumens / 62 Hours
- Output 12mm Med 300 Lumens / 4.25 Hours
- Output 12mm High 1,000 Lumens / 2.5 Hours
- Output 19mm Med 250 Lumens / 4.25 Hours
- Output 19mm Low 15 Lumens / 60 Hours
- Output 19mm High 800 Lumens / 2.5 Hours
- All performance claims tested to ANSI/NEMA FL1-2009 Standard.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.