Subtle Patriot Covert Hybrid Backpack
- Subtle Patriot
- Shipped from our manufacturers warehouse. You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
- 3.00 LBS
We believe our Hybrid backpack is the most versatile backpack ever created. Built to transform with your multiple interests, our backpack features separate compartments for your laptop, tablet, file folders, chargers, pens, coffee, hydration, business cards, passport and reading glasses when you’re working. When it’s time to hit the road, the center storage area expands to a 3-day overnight luggage compartment, comparable in storage space to a full cabin-sized piece of luggage. When the work week is over, attach your extra tactical gear onto the Molle System and pack your more private items in the padded, hidden “carry” pocket to tackle the outdoors. When your adventure meter hits full, transform it back into the office pack and you’ll be ready for the boardroom come Monday morning.
- Protective top entry laptop compartment with bounce protection and tablet sleeve
- 3 Individual File Folders
- Hard shell, plush lined sunglass & readers pocket
- Airline ticket and trip receipt quick access pocket with separator
- Front panel organizer panel with 10-way, labeled organizing system
- Padded comfort shoulder straps with adjustable fit, chest stabilizing system
- Adjustable hydration pocket
- Deep cavern, zippered, side entry pocket, adjustable to 2nd hydration pocket
- Enormous, expandable main storage pocket (up to 3 travel days)
- MOLLE system to attach aftermarket tactical accessories
- Dual raised shoulder blade pads for comfort and air flow
- Hidden, padded, “carry’ pocket for more private item storage
- Luggage handle pass through system
- Replaceable logo patch for quick customization
- Blank front pocket for optional permanent decoration
- Easy grab. custom top handle
- Dimensions: 12.75x9x19"
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)