Streamlight Vulcan LED Firefighting Lanterns Direct Wire w/ AC & DC Chargers
- 3.00 LBS
This lightweight rechargeable LED lantern is a critical firefighting tool that will even float in water! Its bright beam of light reaches long distances while still providing optimum peripheral illumination to aid navigation, and two blue taillight LEDs make certain you can be seen by your partners in thick smoke.
Standard System - Includes quick release buckle strap, charging rack and both AC and DC chargers.
- White LED impervious to shock with a 50,000 hr lifetime
- High: 180 lumens; 566m beam distance; runs 5 hours; 100,000 candela peak beam intensity
- Low: 80 lumens; runs 10 hours; 45,000 candela peak beam intensity
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a tight beam with optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation; Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Ultra-bright blue taillight LEDs make certain you can be seen even in thick smoke
- 8 programmable switch functions
- Reinforced D-Rings
- Easy to operate toggle switch
- IPX7 rated design - waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes; plus it floats!
- Two models: Standard System with AC/DC and Vehicle Mount with 12V DC direct wire charging rack; both models include a quick release buckle strap
- Lightweight. Just 1.85 lbs
- Serialized for positive identification
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Quick-release strap works like a seatbelt buckle for fast and easy release/connection of shoulder straps
- Assembled in USA
- High Lumens: 180
- Run Time on High: 5.00 hours
- Run Time on Low: 10.00 hours
- Beam Distance: 566 meters
- Max Candela: 100,000
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Battery Quantity: 2
- Length: 7.50 inches (19.05 centimeters)
- Weight: 1 pounds 13.60 ounces (839.15 grams)
- Colors: Orange
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.