Streamlight Vulcan 180 LED Industrial Lanterns Direct Wire w/ AC & DC Chargers
- 3.00 LBS
Lightweight and portable, the Vulcan 180 is designed to burn brighter and run longer to keep you covered on the job site. This rechargeable, waterproof lantern has a 180 degree tilting head which allows you to direct the light where you need it. Three LEDs bring you extreme brightness along with two blue taillight LEDs for visibility from behind.
Standard System - Includes quick release buckle strap, charging rack and both AC and DC chargers.
- Features a 180° articulating head that aims the beam where you need it; head locks in-place in forward facing position
- Three LEDs produce a tight beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Light Output:
- High for a bright, far-reaching beam: 1,200 lumens; 548m beam; runs 5.75 hours; 75,000 candela
- Low for a less intense beam and longer run time: 350 lumens; 296m beam; runs 16 hours; 22,000 candela
- Two ultra-bright blue taillight LEDs; can be programmed on or off
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Large, multi-function, push-button switch easy to use with gloved hands
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery. Fully recharges in 9 hours with battery status indicator
- High impact, super-tough nylon construction; rotating head constructed from high grade aluminum encased in super-tough nylon; reinforced D-Rings
- Rubberized cushioned-grip handle designed for easy hand off
- IPX7 rated - waterproof to 1m submersion; 2m impact resistance tested
- Flat base area allows light to stand on its own for scene lighting
- Quick install charge rack fits same foot print as LiteBox® and Vulcan®series
- Available in high-visibility yellow, and orange
- Two models:
- Standard System with charging rack, AC/DC charge cords and heavy duty shoulder strap
- Vehicle Mount with 12V DC direct wire rack and heavy duty shoulder strap
- 7.43 in. (18.8 cm); 2.47 lbs. (1123 grams)
- Serialized for positive identification
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
- High Lumens: 1,200
- Run Time on High: 5.75 hours
- Run Time on Low: 16.00 hours
- Beam Distance: 548 meters
- Max Candela: 75,000
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Battery Quantity: 0
- Length: 7.43 inches (18.87 centimeters)
- Weight: 2 pounds 7.52 ounces (1120.37 grams)
- Colors: Yellow
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.