Streamlight Sidewinder Rescue Kit w/ Paracord Lanyard 55 Lumen LED Light
- 0.33 LBS
The Sidewinder Rescue is a slim, lightweight personal light that can be used as a life-saving beacon in times of distress. A 185° articulating head features a “slide-in-place” diffuser that projects omni-directional light so you can be seen from almost anywhere.
- Four LEDs provide all of the colors you need for a distress marker - no need to use filters that can get lost or brokenAll LEDs provide unidirectional light for general lighting needs and omni-directional light when using the slide-in-place diffuser
- White C4 LED for bright light: 55 lumens; 1,175 candela; 69m beam distance
- Blue LED (470 nm peak wavelength ) alerts friendly forces; distinguishes strobe from ground fire: 1.8 lumens; 130 candela; 23m beam distance
- IR LED (880 nm peak wavelength) for covert operations: 25mW/sr (min) radiant intensity
- Green LED (527 nm peak wavelength ) to help preserve night vision: 4.5 lumens; 68 candela;
- 16m beam distance
- Diffuser provides omni-directional light per CID A-A-59176 (formerly MIL-SPEC MIL-L-38217D)
- Flash rate: 110 bpm (default); push and hold button to achieve 50 bpm
- Two "AA" alkaline batteries (included) provide fast replacement with readily available batteries. Also accepts two “AA” lithium for extended operation in extreme temperature environments (-40F to 150F). Tactile battery polarity indication on body facilitates battery replacement in the dark. Battery compartment cap tethered to prevent loss of cap
- Aluminum plate provides flat surface to adhere Velcro® for attaching to helmet
- Paracord lanyard provides extra security from loss of the light and also allows it to be worn around the neck. Additionally, it can enhance air-to-ground visibility when the light is turned on and spun overhead like a lasso in a circular pattern to increase the likelihood of being spotted by a search and rescue team
- Cord attachment holes provided in battery compartment cover capable of supporting 25 lb of load
- Push-button switch enables/disables selected illumination source. Double-click of push-button initiates high output strobe of selected illumination source; tactile indicator on rotary knob for IR LED position
- Pull-to-turn rotary selector knob for LED selection; prevents accidental mode changes
- Powers on at low output and progresses to high intensity in four discrete steps; double-click push button for strobe (all LED colors have a strobe function); all functions can be performed one-handed
- IPX7-rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes. O-ring and gasket-sealed openings for waterproof operation. Meets MIL-STD-810F, Method 512.4.
- L x W x D: 2.34" x 1.08" x 4.65" (5.94 x 2.74 x 11.81 cm)
- Weight: Lithium – 4.38 oz (124 g); Alkaline – 5.02 oz (142 g)
- Available in Coyote
- High-impact, super-tough, nylon cases offers exceptional durability and weather resistance; gasket-sealed, unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- 3 meter multiple orientation impact resistance tested
- Assembled in USA
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.