Streamlight Sidewinder Compact II Mil-Spec w/Helmet Rail Mount Adapter
- 0.63 LBS
Team Soldier Certified Gear
MULTI-BATTERY, MULTI-LED, HANDS-FREE FLASHLIGHT The Sidewinder Compact II accepts multiple power sources: one CR123A lithium battery, one AA lithium battery or one AA alkaline battery to provide ultimate flexibility in the field. The same great features as the original Sidewinder Compact®: lightweight, multi-directional and multi-functional. The difference? It accepts a variety of different battery types to ensure you always have a power source wherever and whenever duty calls.
- Uses one 3V CR123A lithium battery (included). Also accepts 1 AA lithium or alkaline battery
- Illum Output:
High output C4®LED, white, impervious to shock with 50,000Hr lifetime.
5mm IR LED, 880 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000Hr lifetime.
5mm Red LED, 630 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000Hr lifetime.
5mm Blue LED, 470 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000Hr lifetime.
5mm Green LED, 527 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000Hr lifetime. (See model for specific LED configuration)
- Four individual light sources:
C4® LED, white, impervious to shock with 50,000Hr lifetime
5mm Blue LED, 470 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000Hr lifetime
5mm IR LED, 880 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000Hr lifetime
5mm Red LED, 630 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000Hr lifetime
- Sidewinder Compact II Light Output and Battery Run Time
- Pull-to-turn rotary selector knob prevents accidental mode changes and allows selection of LED color
- Rubber dome actuator and 4 position pull-to-turn locking rotary selector knob with IR LED tactile indicator provides easy operation even when wearing heavy gloves
- Powers on at low output and progresses to high intensity in four discrete steps
- IR Safe mode prevents accidental activation and battery depletion while in IR mode
- Double-click push button to initiate strobe (all LED colors have a strobe function)
- 185º tilting body. Rotates 360º on helmet mount
- Durable clip attaches to helmet, headstrap or MOLLE vest.
- Cord attachment hole provided in clip capable of supporting 25lbs of load
- 3 meter impact resistance tested
- IPX7/waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes. O-Ring and gasket sealed openings. Meets MIL-STD-810F, Method 512.4
- Assembled in USA
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
I got a great deal and fast shipping, what else could you want.
This light is waterproof, accepts multiple batteries and is tough as nails. I got it for use with the rail on my water rescue helmet. It works perfectly! Bosch has the lowest price and fast shipping, thanks Botach!!
Great light. Great light output for my uses. Not too heavy and the ability to use different batteries is very convenient.