Streamlight ProTac 2L-X Programmable Flashlights
- 0.50 LBS
The Streamlight ProTac 2L-X is a compact, ultra-bright flashlight that is ideal for your everyday carry setup. It produces 500 lumens and provides you with dual fuel versatility, as it accepts either one Streamlight rechargeable 18650 battery or two CR123A lithium batteries. The durable anodized machined aircraft aluminum construction features an anti-roll head that prevents the light from rolling away when placed on a flat or slanted surface. This light also has a Ten-Tap programmable switch for user selectable operation and comes with a removable pocket clip for convenience.
Features of Streamlight ProTac 2L-X
- High / strobe / low, high only and high/low operating modes
- C4 LED illumination output
- Length: 5.14"
- Weight: 3.9 oz. with CR123A batteries, 4.4 oz. with 18650 battery
- High setting: 500 lumens; 6,800 candela; 165 m beam; 2.75 hour runtime (CR123A batteries) / 3.25 hour runtime (18650 battery)
- Low setting: 40 lumens; 600 candela; 49 m beam; 30 hour runtime (CR123A or 18650 battery)
- Strobe setting: 3.25 hour runtime (CR123A batteries); 4.5 hour runtime (18650 battery)
- Dual Fuel technology uses two CR123A lithium batteries (included) and also accepts one Streamlight rechargeable 18650 lithium battery
- Solid state power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- Rear Ten-Tap programmable switch for user selectable operation
- Waterproof up to 1 m for 30 minutes
- Impact-resistant tempered glass lens
- Anti-roll head
- Removable pocket clip
- Nylon holster included
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.