Streamlight PROTAC 2.0 LED Programable Rechargeable Gun-Lights 2000 Lumens
- 0.33 LBS
The high-performance ProTac® 2.0 Rail Mount produces 2,000 lumens without sacrificing run time. Powered by the new SL-B50® battery pack that charges using a USB-C cord outside of the light or inside - no need to remove from your weapon.
- Uses one (1) Streamlight SL-B50® protected Li-Ion USB-rechargeable battery pack (included)
- Features TEN-TAP® programming - Choice of three user selectable programs:
1) high/strobe 2) high only 3) low/high
- High: 2,000 lumens; 266 m beam; runs 2.5 hours
- Low: 250 lumens; 93 m beam; runs 11 hours
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting: runs 4.5 hours
- IP67-rated; dust-tight and waterproof to 2 meters; 2-meter impact resistance tested
- 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with Type II MIL-Spec anodized finish
- Mounts directly to guns with MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails
- Available as "light-only" or "system" (system includes remote pressure switch)
- 6.30 in (16.0 cm)
- 9.06 oz (257 g) with one (1) SL-B50® battery pack
- Available in black
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- High Lumens: 2,000
- Run Time on High: 2.50 hours
- Run Time on Low: 11.00 hours
- Beam Distance: 266 meters
- Max Candela: 17,700
- Battery Type: Streamlight SL-B50 Protected Li-Ion USB Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Battery Quantity: 1
- Length: 6.30 inches (16.00 centimeters)
- Weight: 9.06 ounces (256.85 grams)
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
I’m super stoked on this, I also have the 1000 lumen ProTac1… No complaints about the light, but was disappointed when it showed up without a pressure pad. I failed to notice it was an option- so I blame myself, but still a bummer because I got it when it was on sale- and now I have to find the pad separately.