Streamlight PolyTac X Rechargeable Dual Fuel Programmable Flashlights Coyote
The PolyTac X USB is a complete rechargeable system that includes our new 18650 USB battery with an integrated USB charge port.
- Click here for Data Sheet
- Multi-fuel – Uses rechargeable 18650 USB battery or two CR123A lithium batteries
- Rechargeable system includes 18650 USB lithium ion battery and USB cord
- TEN-TAP® Programming allows the choice of three programs:
- 1) high/strobe/low
- 2) high only
- 3) low/medium/high
- High super-bright light: 600 lumens; 205m beam; runs 2.75 hours (CR123A); runs 3.5 hours (18650 USB); 11,485 candela
- Medium for bright light and longer run time: 260 lumens; 135m beam; runs 5.5 hours (CR123A); runs 5.75 hours (18650 USB); 4,930 candela
- Low for extended run time: 35 lumens; 50m beam; runs 34 hours (CR123A); runs 36 hours (18650 USB); 675 candela
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting: runs 5.5 hours (CR123A); runs 8 hours (18650 USB)
- Removable, multi-position pocket clip
- High-impact, super-tough nylon polymer with “Rocky Stipple” texture for a sure grip
- IPX7; waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes; 3m impact resistance tested
- Length: 5.46” (13.87 cm); 4.34 oz. (123 grams)
- Available in Black, Coyote and Yellow
- Limited lifetime warranty
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
Great light, nice price. Very powerful, compared to other companies 600 lumen lights and this seems brighter. The rechargeable battery is a nice addition.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.