This industrial-duty, rechargeable lantern features a bright smooth flood light with high reliability.
Standard System - Includes shoulder strap; includes AC/DC chargers and mounting rack; ideal for field maintenance, inspection of construction sites, and remote equipment.
- Two models
- Standard System - includes shoulder strap, AC and DC charger cords and charge rack
- Vehicle Mount System - includes shoulder strap and direct wire vehicle-mountable charge rack
- LED output
- High: 615 lumens; up to 8 hrs runtime; 4,000 candela
- Low: 330 lumens; up to 18 hrs runtime; 2,150 candela
- Swivel neck allows you to aim the beam where you need it
- Jumper selectable high or low setting to allow for more light or longer run time
- Toggle switch and two (2) user programmable ultra-bright blue taillight LEDs
- Red and green LEDs give charge status
- High impact ABS thermoplastic housing
- Available in international safety orange
- Rubberized impact bumper, lens ring and cushioned-grip handle
- Fits existing LiteBox® chargers
- Zero-maintenance, 6V, 12 amp-hour sealed lead acid battery is rechargeable up to 500 times
- IPX4 rated for weather resistant operation
- Length: 11.5" Width: 5.1" Height: 7" Weight: 7.9 lbs.
- Assembled in USA
- High Lumens: 615
- Run Time on High: 8.00 hours
- Run Time on Low: 18.00 hours
- Beam Distance: 126 meters
- Max Candela: 4,000
- Battery Type: Lead Acid
- Battery Quantity: 1
- Length: 11.50 inches (29.21 centimeters)
- Weight: 7 pounds 14.40 ounces
- Colors: Orange
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.