The Double Clutch USB gives you the flexibility of shifting between beams and modes to fit your task, as well as choosing your battery source. It is also easy to use, even with gloves just a quick twist of the facecap turns the light on and off, or changes the output from spot to flood.
BEAM - Shift between spot and flood beams for distance or up-close lighting needs BATTERY - Choose between USB rechargeable battery or alkaline back-up batteries BRIGHTNESS - Shift between high and low modes for bright light or longer run time
- C4 LED with spot and flood beams – both with high and low modes; remembers the last mode used when you turn it back on
- Spot beam for some distance lighting:
- High/Spot: 125 lumens; 1,700 candela; 82m beam; runs 3.5 hours (lithium polymer); 6 hours (alkaline)
- Low/Spot: 30 lumens; 400 candela; 40m beam; runs 10 hours (lithium polymer); 18 hours (alkaline)
- Flood beam for work at arm’s length:Facecap twists for easy functionality, even with glovesDual-fuel: Powered by USB rechargeable lithium polymer battery; also accepts 3 AAA alkaline or lithium batteries as back-upLithium polymer battery features charge status indicator
- High/Flood: 125 lumens; 250 candela; 31m beam; runs 3.5 hours (lithium polymer); 6 hours (alkaline)
- Low/Flood: 30 lumens; 70 candela; 4m beam; runs 10 hours (lithium polymer); 18 hours (alkaline)
- Low-profile construction with optimized center of gravity provides maximum comfort and stability during use
- 60° tilting head reduces neck fatigue
- Durable, impact-resistant polymer construction
- Locking mechanism on battery compartment opens easily to recharge or replace batteries, but keeps the body from popping open if dropped
- IPX4 water-resistant; 2m impact resistance tested
- 4.03 oz. (114.25g) [with lithium polymer battery]; 4.69 oz. (132.96g) [with AAA alkaline batteries]
- Includes USB cord, and adjustable elastic and hard hat straps; optional AC wall adapter available
- Available in black and yellow
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.