Streamlight 88065 ProTac HL-X Programmable Flashlights
New technology for the ProTac HL-X gives users 1,000 lumens of output, as well as the flexibility of multiple power sources, which helps reduce down time.
- TEN-TAP Programming: Choice of three operating modes: 1.) high/strobe/low; 2.) high only; 3.) low/medium/high
- High for maximum illumination: 1,000 lumens; 27,100 candela; 330m beam; runs 1.25 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 1.5 hours (18650 battery)
- Medium for bright light and longer run time: 400 lumens; 10,000 candela; 200m beam; runs 3 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 3.5 hours (18650 battery)
- Low for extended run time: 65 lumens; 1,600 candela; 80m beam; runs 20 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 23 hours (18650 battery)
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting: runs 2.5 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 3.25 hours (18650 battery)
- LED Solid State Power Regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- PX7; waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes; 2m impact resistance tested
- 5.43” (13.8 cm); 5.7 oz. (162g) with CR123A batteries
- 6.2 oz. (176g) with Streamlight 18650 battery
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
Bright, good spot and spill, Nasty bluish tint around the beam edge.
Incredibly bright...good color
Kick ass light!
This light is amazing. The switch presses very easy which is great when it's mounted to my AR. It is also very bright!
There flashlights really light up the room!
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.