Streamlight 74619 Strion DS HL Rechargeable Flashlights, Piggy Back Charger, AC/DC Cables 2/Batteries
- Streamlight 74619 Strion Dual Switch HL Flashlight
- Piggy Back Charger w/AD & DC Cables
- 2 Rechargable Litium Batteries
Ultra compact & powerful, the Strion® DS HL rechargeable flashlight offers two independent easy to locate switches, 3 microprocessor controlled variable intensity modes, strobe mode and the latest in high power LED technology. The Strion DS HL also offers three different user selectable programs. The combination of rechargeable batteries and high power C4 LED results in one of the lowest operating costs of any flashlight made.
Multi-function, easy-access head mounted push-button switch and second multi-function push-button tactical tailswitch where both switches offer full feature control independent of each other. One handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mode using either switch. Switches designed for extremely long life; tested at 1 million actuations. TEN-TAP® programmable switch allows user selection of one of three different programs: high/medium/low with strobe (factory default), high only without strobe, or high/medium/low without strobe.
Fits existing Strion chargers. Clamp style charge holder with digital control circuit that prevents overcharge. Fully recharges battery in 3 hours and charges battery in product. Charge base LED indication: LED Steady – Charging; LED Blinking – Charged.
Output/Runtime: Three modes and strobe:
- High for a super-bright beam: 800 lumens; 12,000 candela; 219m beam distance; runs 1.25 hours
- Medium for bright light and longer run time: 300 lumens; 5,000 candela; 141m beam distance; runs 3.25 hours
- Low for a less intense beam and extended run time: 40 lumens; 800 candela; 57m beam distance; runs 20 hours
- Strobe for disorienting or signaling your location: runs 2.5 hours
- C4 LED technology for extreme brightness
- LED Charge-continuity indicator on charger base; Compact, snap-in charger mounts in any position
- IPX4 water resistant operation; 2 meter impact resistance tested
- Serialized for positive identification
- Length: 6.33 in. (16.08 cm)
- Head Diameter: 1.25 in. (3.18 cm)
- Barrel Diameter: 0.95 in. (2.41 cm)
- Diameter at Tri-Lobe Anti-Roll Flange: 1.35 in. (3.43 cm)
You asked, we listened! Our Dual Switch Technology is now available in the Strion DS HL for maximum illumination with a wide beam.
- DUAL SWITCH TECHNOLOGY – Access multiple lighting modes via the push-button tail switch or head-mounted switch. Switches operate independently.
- TEN-TAP® programmable switch allows user to select one of three different programs: 1.) high/medium/low with strobe (factory default); 2.) high only without strobe; 3.) high/medium/low without strobe
- Three modes and strobe:
- - High for a super-bright beam: 800 lumens; 12,000 candela; 219m beam distance; runs 1.25 hours
- - Medium for bright light and longer run time: 300 lumens; 5,000 candela; 141m beam distance; runs 3.25 hours
- - Low for a less intense beam and extended run time: 40 lumens; 800 candela; 57m beam distance; runs 20 hours
- - Strobe for disorienting or signaling your location: runs 2.5 hours
- C4® LED technology for extreme brightness
- Lithium ion battery is rechargeable up to 1,000 times; fully recharges in 3 hours
- Clamp style charger holder with digital control circuit that prevents over-charge; LED indicates charge status
- PiggyBack® charger doubles your run time by charging a spare battery (sold separately) so you can keep on working; reduces down time
- IPX4 water-resistant; 2m impact resistance tested
- 6000 series anodized machined aircraft aluminum; Borofloat high temperature glass lens
- Anti-roll head prevents the light from rolling away when you set it down
- 6.33” (16.08 cm); 5.4 oz (153 grams)
- Serialized for positive identification
- Limited lifetime warranty
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
Great Flashlight, charges quick and very bright. Adjustable brightness is easy to use.
This flashlight really lights up my world. Great product, thank you.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.