Streamlight 69429TLR-7A Gun Lights FDE
The TLR-7 A includes customized ambidextrous switches with either a low or high position to match your shooting style. It features a rail clamp that is designed to rapidly attach/detach from side of compact and full frame weapons.
- 500 lumens; 140m beam; runs 1.5 hours
- Custom optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Ambidextrous on/off switch
- TLR-7 side switch model cannot be retrofitted to the TLR-7A rear switch models
- Uses one CR123A lithium battery (included)
- Safe off feature prevents accidental activation; saves batteries
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Securely fits a broad range of full-sized and compact guns
- Durable, anodized machined aluminum construction
- User enabled strobe function
- 2.58” (6.55 cm); 2.4 oz (68.1g)
- IPX7 waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
- High Lumens 500
- Run Time 1.50 hours
- Beam Distance 140 meters
- Max Candela 5,000
- Battery Type CR123A Lithium
- Battery Quantity 1
- Length 2.58 inches (6.55 centimeters)
- Weight 2.40 ounces (68.04 grams)
- Colors Black
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.