Streamlight 69420 TLR-7 Gun Lights
- 0.50 LBS
Experience the TLR in a new light. The small and mighty TLR-7 securely fits a broad range of full-size and compact handguns. Low-profile design prevents snagging and a “safe off” feature prevents accidental activation, saving batteries
- 500 lumens; 131m beam; runs 1.5 hours; 4,300 candela
- Custom optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Low-profile ambidextrous on/off switch
- Uses one CR123A lithium battery (included)
- Safe off feature prevents accidental activation; saves batteries
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Securely fits a broad range of full-sized and compact guns
- Durable, anodized machined aluminum construction
- User enabled strobe function
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- IPX7 waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes
- Assembled in USA
- High Lumens: 500
- Run Time: 1.50 hours
- Beam Distance: 131 meters
- Max Candela: 4,300
- Battery Type: CR123A Lithium
- Battery Quantity: 1
- Length: 2.15"
- Width: 1.18"
- Height: 1.27"
- Weight: 2.40 ounces (68.04 grams)
- Material/Lens: 6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with black anodized finish. Switch housing: Impact and chemical resistant engineered polymer with elastomeric overmold. Borofloat high temperature glass
- Light Source/Output: C4 LED produces 500 lumens; 4,300 candela; 131m beam; runs 1.5 hours; user enabled strobe function
- Switch: Low-profile, ambidextrous, multi-function push-button side switch
- Battery: Powered by one 3 Volt CR123A lithium battery (included)
- Approvals: Meets applicable European Community Directives
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
I love this light so much I bought a second one.
This TLR-7 is as bright as the sun and is an excellent fit on a Springfield XDM-10MM. Setup is simple. Controls easy to reach. Battery is common and inexpensive. This is a great value!
I've bought two of these from you all. Your prices cant be beat.
Priced well, fast shipping, and a perfect fit on my 380 Shield EZ.
Bought the Streamlight TLR-7 to use weapon light for optic ready 14.5" AR-15 with full length quad rail. Narrow, and weighing only 2.8oz, the height was also low enough to place in front of Daniel Defence fixed front sight without including front sightpost. That 3 more rails for other accessories. Activation switches ambient and positioned perfect for use with c-clamp forward grip. 500 lumen light does last at least the specified 1.5 hrs on 1 cr123 battery. I used the key marked 1933-4 to mount light with lens/battery cap overhanging front rail, easy access with no need to remove light to replace battery. Also no need to spend extra money for tailcap/tape switch or mount. Streamlight TLR-7 less than half the price of a Surefire. Botach had best price.
I ordered this and a tlr1-hL in the same weekend and I much prefer the tlr-1 controls but it was so bright in the house that it was almost disorienting for me. So I kept this tlr-7 and it has the perfect amount of light output and just looks right on my Glock 19. I just do not prefer the push button controls and it’s not because they don’t work it’s because they are further forward of the trigger guard than I like.
Fits the glock 19 like a dream. However, buttons to activate the light are not as good as the tlr-1 or the viridan c5l. Its very bright and I do not regret buying the product, I just wish that streamlight would of made the buttons for activation smoother and less awkward.
It's like this light was made for it. They could remove Streamlight from the side and put "Glock " and users would be none the wiser. Incredible brightness, excellent switches. Highly recommended