The Vantage II is the next generation of reliable hands-free lighting tools for fire helmets and hard hats. It’s compact, powerful, shock-proof and virtually indestructible!
- Two models available:
- Fire Service Model easily attaches/detaches above or below brim of fire helmets
- Industrial Model features a hard hat mount that slides into accessory slot
- High and low modes:
- High: 350 lumens; 118m beam; runs 2.25 hours; 3,500 candela
- Low: 135 lumens; 80m beam; runs 5 hours; 1,700 candela
- Safety features include a blue taillight LED so you can be seen even from behind; taillight can be configured to flash or be turned off
- Large push button switch for easy on/off, even with a gloved hand
- “Safe off” feature prevents accidental activation, saves batteries
- Swivel clamp to optimize beam location
- Low profile so it won't snag on debris
- Durable aluminum construction that can take a beating from heat and smoke; Boro Float glass lens
- Reflective strips on side of switch housing
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Uses one CR123A lithium battery (included)
- Lightweight at 3.65 oz (103.5g) for Fire Model; 2.97 oz (84.2g) for Industrial Model; 2.37” (6.01 cm) length
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Meets requirements of NFPA 1971-86 (2013)
- High Lumens: 350
- Run Time on High: 2.25 hours
- Run Time on Low: 5.00 hours
- Beam Distance: 118 meters
- Max Candela: 3,500
- Battery Type: CR123A Lithium
- Battery Quantity: 1
- Length: 2.37 inches (6.02 centimeters)
- Weight: 3.65 ounces (103.48 grams)
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.).
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.