The TLR-6 is designed to securely attach to a variety of subcompact handguns from the following manufacturers: GLOCK®, Smith & Wesson® M&P Shield™, KAHR® ARMS, SIG SAUER®, Kimber®, Springfield Armory®, COLT®, Remington® and Para USA. Rail-mounted 1911 models also available.
Use this light or light/laser combination to allow for easy identification of potential threats before taking action. Available with or without the red aiming laser.
- Contoured housing securely attaches to weapon
- 100 lumens; 89m beam distance
- Runs 1 hour (LED only or LED/laser combo); 11 hours (laser only)
- Available with or without a red aiming laser for long-range targeting.
- Models with laser have three modes:
- LED only
- LED/laser combo
- Laser only
- Push-button switch on both sides for easy operation for right or left-handed shooters
- Batteries can be replaced while light remains mounted on gun; no need to re-sight laser after battery change
- Uses two CR1/3N lithium batteries (included)
- Windage and elevation adjustment screws mounted in bushing for dependable zero retention of laser
- Durable, impact-resistant polymer construction; IPX4 water-resistant; 1m impact resistance tested
- Operating temperatures of -20°F to +120°F
- Serialized for positive identification
- Length: 2.20” (5.59 cm) - 2.97” (7.54 cm) depending on model
- Weight with batteries: 1.12 oz. (32 grams) - 1.27 oz. (36 grams) depending on model
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
- Data Sheet
- High Lumens 100
- Run Time 1.00 hours
- Beam Distance 89 meters
- Max Candela 2,000
- Battery Type CR-1/3N Lithium
- Battery Quantity 2
- Length 2.20 inches (5.59 centimeters) - 2.97 inches (7.54 centimeters)
- Weight 1.12 ounces (31.75 grams) - 1.27 ounces (36.00 grams)
- Colors Flat Dark Earth Brown, Black
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gun Lights w/Laser
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.