Streamlight 14155 Sidewinder NVG Mount
- 1.00 LBS
Durable, compact quick release mount accepts all Sidewinder series flashlights. Patented compound action design allows for one handed installation, removal and operation of light on mount without the risk of inadvertent release.
Full 360 degree rotation with 16 detent locations provides fully adjustable targeting of illumination source onto task. Low profile internal wave form spring provides optimal position retention.
Push button actuator provides fast and easy mount attachment to the fixed NVG shroud of most DoD, NATO and ISAF combat helmets. Construction- high-impact super tough glass re-enforced nylon case.
Hardware made from stainless steel for exceptional durability and weather resistance.
- Easy non-permanent attachment to fixed NVG shroud of most DoD, NATO and ISAF combat helmets
- without tools.
- Quick attachment/release of all Sidewinder series lights without tools.
- Compound action design provides one-handed installation and removal of lighting source without
- buttons or levers. Light is secured without risk of impact loss.
- Full 360 degree rotation of lighting source.
- 16 detent locations for accurate placement of lighting source.
- Withstands 50lb pull test.
- Measures 1.63 x 2.03 x 0.65 inches.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)