Streamlight 14032 Sidewinder LED Hands Free Light
- 0.40 LBS
Introducing hands-free task lighting with various color LEDs operable at varying outputs and runtimes. The flashlight features a 185˚ tilting head and belt/web clip to allow ideal positioning of the light onto the work area.
- Team Soldier Certified Gear (Military Model)
- White LED - impervious to shock with 50,000 hour lifetime.
- 5mm IR LED – 880 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000 hour lifetime
- 5mm Red LED – 630 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000 hour lifetime
- 5mm Blue LED – 470 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000 hour lifetime
- 5mm Green LED – 527 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000 hour lifetime
- View Fact Sheet to see full output and runtime chart
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating. Gasket-sealed.
- Two (2) "AA " size alkaline cells provide fast replacement with readily available batteries. Lithium "AA " cells allow extended operation in extreme temperature environments (-40F to 150F). Tactile battery polarity indication on body facilitates battery replacement in the dark. Battery compartment cap tethered to prevent loss of cap.
- IPX7-rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes. O-ring and gasket-sealed openings for waterproof operation. Meets MIL-STD-810F, Method 512.4.
- 3 meter multiple orientation impact resistance tested.
- Tactile indicator on rotary knob for IR LED position. (Green LED position for Sportsman model.)
- Push-button switch enables/disables selected illumination source. Double-click of push-button initiates high output strobe of selected illumination source.
- Military and Aviation models power on at low output and progress to the highest output in 4 discrete steps. Sportsman model powers on at high output and steps down to low.
- Pull-to-turn locking rotary selector knob prevents accidental mode changes and allows selction of 4 illumination sources.
- Cord attachment holes provided in battery compartment cover capable of supporting 25 lb of load.
- Durable Belt/Clothing clip with integral helmet mount features. Attachment screw withstands 30 inch pounds average torque without failure or stripping
- L x W x D: 2.34" x 1.08" x 4.65" (5.94 x 2.74 x 11.81 cm)
- Weight: Lithium – 4.38 oz (124 g); Alkaline – 5.02 oz (142 g)
- Available in Coyote Tan
- Alkaline batteries included with purchase.
- High-impact, super-tough, nylon cases offers exceptional durablity and weather resistance.
- Assembled in USA
- High Lumens 55
- Run Time 200.00 hours
- Beam Distance 69 meters
- Max Candela 1,175
- Battery Type AA Alkaline, AA Lithium
- Battery Quantity 2
- Length 2.34 inches (5.94 centimeters)
- Weight 5.02 ounces (142.31 grams)
- Colors Coyote
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.