Steiner SPIR Special Purpose IR LED Illuminator
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
- 1.00 LBS
The Special Purpose IR LED illuminator (SPIR) is equipped with a high definition, asperical, telescopic LED illuminator. This eye-safe infrared device outperforms all other tactical IR illumination tools for brightness and range.
Ideal for sniper, designated marksman, overwatch, counter-sniper and free protection operations, the SPIR allows the operator to take advantage of clip-on night vision technology by providing powerful IR illumination to the maximum range of the night vision device.
The SPIR can also be used in conjunction with night vision equipped spotting scopes, making low light and no light surveillance and reconnaissance much more precise and accurate.
The SPIR can be deployed as a handheld or weapon-mounted IR illuminator.
- Handheld Model
- Powered by: Two CR 123A Batteries
- High definition, aspherical, telescopic LED illuminator
- Integrated Activation Switch
- Remote Cable Port
- Activation / Mode Selector Switch
- Weapon-Mounted Model – Quick Release HT Mount
- Wavelength: 850 nm
- FDA Class: Eye-Safe
- Beam Divergence: 2 - 30°
- Range: 1000 m
- Battery: CR 123 A (2)
- Battery Life (mode dependent): 2 Hours
- Material: High-Impact Polymer
- Color: Black
- Weight (with battery and mount): 6.5 oz.
- Mount: MIL-STD-1913/Picatinny rail
- Activation Switch: Integrated Push Button
- Remote Cable Pressure Pad: Optional
- Dimensions: 17.15 x 3.94 x 4.95 cm (6.75 x 1.55 x 1.95 in.)
- Temperature: -10° to +65° C
- Waterproof: Submersible to 5 m
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.