The OTAL “Offset: Tactical Aiming Laser” IR features a low-profile and lightweight design with an infrared laser that when used with night vision devices will engage targets out to 250 meters. Designed for the M-4 platform, the Class I IR beam projects around the front sight. The Quick Release HT mount fits any NATO 1913 or Picatinny rail.
- Class 1 Eye Safe Operation
- IR Laser
- Powered by: One AA Battery
- Quick Release HT Mount
- Fully Adjustable Windage / Elevation
- Push-Button or Remote Cable Pad Activation
- Momentary or Constant On Operation
- Wavelength - IR Laser 850 nm
- Beam Divergence - IR Laser < 0.8 mRad
- Range/Visibility (Night/Day)* - IR Laser > 250 m
- Temperature -40° C to +65° C
- Battery 1 x AA
- Battery Life (mode dependent) 5 hours
- Material Aircraft Aluminum
- Color Black
- Weight (with battery) 4.9 oz.
- Dimensions 3.8 (L) x 1.8 (W) x 1.45 (H)
- Waterproof Submersible to 5 m
- Mount QD HT Mount
- Windage and Elevation Adjustment Yes
- Activation Switch Integrated Push Button
- Remote Cable Pressure Pad Yes
- Warranty 3 Years
- Special Features Low Profile for Mounting in front of scopes, holographic or NV sights
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.