Steiner OTAL-C Aiming Red Laser
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
- 1.00 LBS
The OTAL-C is the “classic” version of this offset tactical aiming laser.
Rugged and compact, the OTAL-C laser is used by military and law enforcement agencies worldwide and has developed a reputation for ruggedness and reliability.
It mounts behind the front sight on M-4 style rifles and the laser is offset to project around the front sight.
The compact design minimizes weight and the low profile makes it easy to mount in front of scopes, holographic sights or night-vision devices.
- Class IIIa Eye Safe Operation
- Visible Red Laser
- Powered by: One AA Battery
- Quick Release HT Mount
- Fully Adjustable Windage / Elevation
- Push-Button or Remote Cable Pad Activation
- Momentary or Constant On Operation
- Wavelength - Visible Red Laser 635 nm
- Beam Divergence - Visible Red or Green Laser < 0.8 mRad
- Range/Visibility (Night/Day)* - Visible Red Laser 250 m / 5 m
- Temperature -40° C to +65° C
- Battery 1 x AA
- Battery Life (mode dependent) 5 hours
- Material Aircraft Aluminum
- Color Black
- Weight (with battery) 5.6 oz.
- Dimensions 2.8 (L) x 1.4 (W) x .73 (H)
- Waterproof Submersible to 5 m
- Mount QD HT Mount
- Windage and Elevation Adjustment Yes
- Activation Switch Integrated Push Button
- Remote Cable Pressure Pad Yes
- Warranty 3 Years
- Special Features Low Profile for Mounting in front of scopes, holographic or NV sights
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.