Steiner Mk3 White Light LED & IR LED Illuminator Battle Light
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
- 0.50 LBS
The impressive Mk3 features a 600 mW eye-safe IR LED and a 500-lumen white light LED with high/low and optional strobe modes, providing the versatility and operational range needed to face any situation, day or night
- Weight 227 g (8.0 oz.)
- Submersible to 5 m
- Quick Release HT Mount
- White Light LED Recoil Resistant
- IR LED Illuminator
- Quick Release Battery Compartment Latch
- Powered by: Two CR 123A Batteries
- Remote Cable Port
- Integrated Activation Switch
- Activation / Mode Selector Switch
- Heritage Warranty™
- Lamp: White Light LED
- Wavelength: 850 nm
- FDA Class: Eye-Safe
- Beam Divergence: 8°
- *Range: 200 m
- Battery: CR 123 A (2)
- Battery Life (mode dependent): ≥1.25 Hours
- Reflection Lens: Total Internal Reflection Lens
- Material: Aircraft Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Weight (with battery and mount): 227 g (8.0 oz.)
- Mount: MIL-STD-1913/Picatinny rail
- Activation Switch: Integrated Push Button
- Remote Cable Pressure Pad: Optional
- Low Battery Indicator: Yes
- Dimensions: 10.01 x 5.54 x 4.40 cm (3.97 x 2.18 x 1.73 in. )
- Temperature: -10° to +65° C
- Waterproof: Submersible to 5 m
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
IR Gun Lights
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.