Steiner M5Xi 5-25X56 Riflescope w/H59 Reticle Tan
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
- 2.00 LBS
The German-made M5Xi series features world-class engineering and optical systems, built to strict military specs and precisely crafted for victory – on the battlefield, or in competition. The 5-25x is the ultimate sniper scope for long-range platforms and large calibers. High power and equivalent elevation travel extend your range beyond 1,500 meters, with outstanding visibility even in lowest light.
Long range scope with 34mm tube, true 25x magnification, etched glass G2B mil-dot reticle, patented DuoScale elevation with second-rotation scale that’s hidden when inactive
One-Piece Oversized 34mm Tube
increases strength and reliability and provides greater elevation and windage adjustments for longer ranges.
Broadband Anti-Reflection Coatings
for 94% + light transmission to ensure optimal performance in low light.
Optimized Exterior Design
with larger, positive grip elevation, windage, parallax and illumination knobs and nonslip diopter and magnification adjustment.
with seven night and four day levels with two "OFF" positions at each end, and quick standby levels between each for fast return setting.
Optimized Tube and Knob Configuration
for more mounting options and optimum performance with different rifles and added equipment.
Precise Windage/Elevation Adjustment
is easy and accurate for repeasted accuracy, with tactile click-by-click feedback you can hear and feel.
durable construction you can trust to stand up to any cold or wet condition. Waterproof to depths of 10 meters (33 feet).
and rugged enough to withstand impact testing to 900 Gs on all optical and electronic components.
- Magnification 5x-25
- Tube Diameter 34mm
- Length 16.6
- Field of View at 100 yds 23.6 - 4.6
- Eye Relief 3.5 - 4.3 in.
- Exit Pupil 9.8 - 2.2 mm
- Length 16.6 in.
- Weight 36.3 oz.
- Diopter Adjustment Range +2 to -3
- Elevation Adjustment Knob DuoScale™ / Resettable Zero
- Illumination Control Rotary Digital Control with Intermediate Stops
- Wind/Elevation Click Value 1 cm (0.1 mrad)
- Elevation Range at 100 m. 260 cm (26 mils)
- Wind Range at 100 m. 60 cm (6 mils)
- Parallax/Focus Side Focus
- Parallax/Focus Range 50 meters to Infinity
- Nitrogen Filled Yes
- Operating Temperature Range -13° F to +145° F
- Lens Cap Yes
- Waterproof/Fogproof Yes
- Battery CR 2450
- Special Features Adjustment Knobs 100% Sealed
- Warranty Heritage Warranty
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
5-25 x 56mm