Steiner H4Xi 4-16x56 Riflescopes
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
- 1.00 LBS
High-contrast optics deliver clarity at dusk and dawn with light transmission greater than 90%
A specialist for long-range, high-precision shots even in difficult lighting conditions. Proven performer in challenging hunting situations. Great details at high magnification. Parallax adjustments from 50 m to infinity.
Steiner's powerful all-around hunting scope. Made in Greeley Colorado, but implementing some of the better European-demanded features, like the huge 56mm objective end. It gathers immense light, making this scope crystal clear and bright even in very poor conditions.
The 4-16 model is designed for longer range hunts. Perfect for antelope, predators and varmints, or any hunting where precision is required at extreme distances.
High-contrast optics deliver clarity at dusk and dawn with light transmission greater than 90%.
Lightweight, with a large field of view. High light transmission and precise illumination adjustments delivers perfect performance in any light.
Uses the Plex S1 reticle. This is an illuminated scope with 11 brightness settings.
- High contrast optics
- Wider field of view
- Precise adjustments
- Lightweight and rugged
- Illuminated reticle
- Field of View: at 100 yds 13-3
- Eye Relief: 3.8 in
- Exit Pupil: .47 to .18
- Length: 14.5 in
- Weight: 25 oz
- Diopter Adjustment Range: +2 to -3
- Illumination Control: Rotary Dial, 11 settings
- Wind/Elevation Click Value: 1/4 MOA
- Elevation Range at 100 m: 33 in
- Wind Range at 100 m: 33 in
- Parallax/Focus: Side Focus
- Parallax/Focus Range: 54 yards - infinity
- Nitrogen Filled: Yes
- Operating Temperature Range: -13° F to +145° F
- Waterproof/Fogprooof: Waterproof to 6.5 meters
- Warranty: Heritage Warranty (w/ MANUFACTURER, CONTACT STEINER FOR DETAILS)
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
4-16 x 56mm