Steiner H4Xi 3-12x56 Riflescope
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
- 1.00 LBS
High-contrast optics deliver clarity at dusk and dawn with light transmission greater than 90%
A powerful all- around hunting riflescope. Lightweight, with a large field of view. High light transmission and precise illumination adjustments delivers perfect performance in any light.
Steiner's powerful all-around hunting scope. The 3-12x model fits the sweet spot for most hunting needs, with enough field-of-view and forgiving eye-box to make in close shots easy, but 12 times zoom for extreme precision at longer distances.
Made in Greeley Colorado, but implementing some of the better European-demanded features, like the huge 56mm objective end. It gathers immense light, making this scope crystal clear and bright even in very poor conditions.
High-contrast optics deliver clarity at dusk and dawn with light transmission greater than 90%.
Lightweight, with a large field of view. High light transmission and precise illumination adjustments delivers perfect performance in any light.
Uses the Plex S1 reticle. This is an illuminated scope with 11 brightness settings.
- High contrast optics
- Wider field of view
- Precise adjustments
- Lightweight and rugged
- Illuminated reticle
- Field of View at 100 yds: 13-3
- Eye Relief: 3.8 in
- Exit Pupil: .47 to .18
- Length: 13.2 in
- Weight: 25 oz
- Diopter Adjustment Range: +2 to -3
- Illumination Control: Rotary Dial, 11 settings
- Wind/Elevation Click Value: 1/4 MOA
- Elevation Range at 100 m: 33 in
- Wind Range at 100 m: 33 in
- Parallax/Focus: None
- Parallax/Focus Range: 100 yards fixed
- Nitrogen Filled: Yes
- Operating Temperature Range: -13° F to +145° F
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Submersible to 6.5 ft.
- Warranty: Heritage Warranty(w/ MANUFACTURER, CONTACT STEINER FOR DETAILS)
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
3-12 x 56mm