Steiner DBAL-I2 Dual Beam Red/IR Aiming Laser Intelligent - Desert Tan
TECHNICAL & PRE-SALE QUESTIONS
Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
The intelligent dual beam aiming laser provides civilians and warfighters with extreme accuracy in low light and no light maneuvers.
- Made in USA
- Red Visible Aiming Laser IR Laser
- Fully Adjustable Windage / Elevation
- Powered By: One CR 123A Battery
- Integrated Activation Switch
- Quick Release HT Mount
- Activation / Mode Selector Switch
- Remote Cable Port
- The Steiner eOptics Dual Beam Aiming Laser, or DBAL series, is the choice of military units worldwide.
- Wavelength - Visible Red Laser 635 nm
- Wavelength - IR Laser 850 nm
- Beam Divergence - Visible Red or Green Laser < 0.8 mRad
- Beam Divergence - IR Laser < 0.8 mRad
- Range/Visibility (Night/Day)* - Visible Red Laser 250 m / 5 m
- Range/Visibility (Night/Day)* - IR Laser > 250 m
- Temperature -40° C to +65° C
- Battery CR 123A
- Battery Life (mode dependent) > 3 hours
- Material Aircraft Aluminum
- Color Desert Tan
- Weight (with battery) 8.0 oz.
- Dimensions 3.5 (L) x 2.75 (W) x 1.59 (H)
- Waterproof Submersible to 5 m
- Mount QD HT Mount
- Windage and Elevation Adjustment Yes
- Activation Switch Integrated Push Button
- Remote Cable Pressure Pad Yes
- Warranty 3 Years
- Special Features Pre-drilled mounting for optional red dot sight or MIL-STD 1913 top rail
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.