Steiner 9030 CQBL-1 Close Quarters Battle Red Visible/IR Laser - Black
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
- 1.00 LBS
One of the smallest and most rugged dual function lasers available, the CQBL-1 is compatible with virtually every submachine gun and short barrel rifle, and packs the output power needed for use on carbine, rifle and light machine gun systems. Its low profile, lightweight housing was originally designed for a specific high profile VIP protective unit, who required a submachine gun laser solution which was concealable. The CQBL-1 has since proven itself as a valuable tool for law enforcement and self-defense carbines.
- Co-Aligned Visible & IR Aiming Lasers
- Fully Adjustable Windage / Elevation
- Activation / Mode Selector Switch
- Integrated Activation Switch
- Remote Cable Port
- Powered By: One CR 123A Battery
- Integrated Picatinny Mount
- Available in Black (9030) and Desert Sand (9031)
- Wavelength - Visible Red Laser 635 nm
- Wavelength - IR Laser 850 nm LED
- Beam Divergence - Visible Red or Green Laser < 0.8 mRad
- Beam Divergence - IR Laser < 0.8 mRad
- Range/Visibility (Night/Day)* - Visible Red Laser 250 m / 5 m
- Range/Visibility (Night/Day)* - IR Laser > 250 m
- Temperature -40° C to +65° C
- Battery CR 123A
- Battery Life (mode dependent) > 3 hours
- Material Aircraft Aluminum
- Color Black
- Weight (with battery) 6.0 oz.
- Dimensions 4.0 (L) x 1.5 (W) x 1.1 (H)
- Waterproof Submersible to 5 m
- Mount Integrated Picatinny
- Windage and Elevation Adjustment Yes
- Activation Switch Integrated Push Button
- Remote Cable Pressure Pad Yes
- Warranty 3 Years
- Special Features Co-aligned Visible & IR Aiming Lasers
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.