Steiner 9021 DBAL-PL Dual Beam Aiming Laser Green/IR Pistol Light
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
- 0.33 LBS
The DBAL-PL enables operators to engage targets on the battlefield or during close quarter combat in both light and no light conditions.
The DBAL-PL functions in two operational modes: The visible switch activates the visible laser and 400 lumen white light; while the IR switch pairs a Class 1 IR laser with an eye-safe IR LED illuminator for supplemental illumination. New temperature insensitive green laser technology provides better visibility and greater stability over a wide-range of temperatures.
- Made in USA
- Integrated Picatinny Mount
- Co-Aligned Visible & IR Aiming Lasers
- Powered by: Two CR 123A Batteries
- Fully Adjustable Windage / Elevation
- IR Illuminator
- White Light LED
- Visible Mode Activation Switch
- Quick Release Battery Latch
- IR Mode Activation Switch
- Wavelength - Visible Green Laser 532 nm
- Wavelength - IR Laser 850 nm
- Wavelength - IR Illuminator 850 nm LED
- Wavelength - White Light 400 lumens
- Beam Divergence - Visible Red or Green Laser < 0.8 mRad
- Beam Divergence - IR Laser < 0.8 mRad
- Beam Divergence - IR Illuminator 18°
- Range/Visibility (Night/Day)* - Visible Green Laser 750 m/15 m
- Range/Visibility (Night/Day)* - IR Laser > 250 m
- Range/Visibility (Night/Day)* - IR Illuminator LED > 250 m
- Temperature -20° C to +65° C
- Battery CR 123A (2)
- Battery Life (mode dependent) 1.75 hours
- Material Aircraft Aluminum
- Color Black
- Weight (with battery) 5.4 oz.
- Dimensions 3.46 (L) x 1.62 (W) x 1.32 (H)
- Waterproof Submersible to 5 m
- Mount Integrated Picatinny
- Windage and Elevation Adjustment Yes
- Activation Switch Integrated Push Button
- Warranty 3 Years
- Special Features Quick release battery cap. Batteries can be removed with unit on the weapon.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.