Steiner 9009 DBAL-A3 Civilian Dual Beam Visible Green/IR Aiming Laser w/ IR Illuminator - Desert Tan
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
- 1.00 LBS
Now available for the commercial market, the first eye-safe IR laser pointer, IR illuminator and green laser pointer in a single compact unit. Features an adjustable IR illuminator for better illumination at longer ranges, dual activation switches and high/low power modes.
The DBAL-A3 class 1/3R Civilian, based on the standard issue DBAL-A3 for U.S. warfighters, brings the latest advances in IR and laser technology to the civilian market with its dual beam reliability for extreme accuracy in low- and no-light maneuvers. In addition, the DBAL-A3 is the first to feature new defocused adjustable IR illumination technology to enable both midrange and close quarter target acquisition.
- Made in USA
- Fully Adjustable Windage / Elevation
- Dual remote cable ports
- Single laser activation switch,
- Low profile windage and elevation adjusters
- Mounting holes for a flip-up front sight, sub-miniature red dot sight or a MIL-SPEC-1913 top rail.
- 6061-T6 Aircraft Aluminum, MIL-SPEC Type III hardcoat anodized case
- The Steiner eOptics Dual Beam Aiming Laser, or DBAL series, is the choice of military units worldwide.
- Wavelength - Visible Green Laser 532 nm
- Wavelength - IR Laser 835 nm
- Wavelength - IR Illuminator 835 nm
- Beam Divergence - Visible Red or Green Laser <0.8 mRad
- Beam Divergence - IR Laser <0.8 mRad
- Beam Divergence - IR Illuminator 95-195mRAD (non LED)
- Range/Visibility (Night/Day)* - Visible Green Laser 750 m / 15 m
- Range/Visibility (Night/Day)* - IR Laser >250m
- Range/Visibility (Night/Day)* - IR Illuminator ≤1000 m
- Temperature -10° C to +65° C
- Battery CR 123A
- Battery Life (mode dependent) > 3 Hours
- Material Aircraft Aluminum
- Color Desert Sand
- Weight (with battery) 8 oz.
- Dimensions 3.5 (L) x 2.75 (W) x 1.59 (H)
- Waterproof Submersible to >5 m
- Mount QD HT Mount
- Windage and Elevation Adjustment Yes
- Activation Switch Integrated Push Button
- Remote Cable Pressure Pad Yes
- Warranty 3 Years
- Special Features Dual Remote Cable Ports
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.