Steiner 5122 T5Xi 5-25X56 Tactical Riflescope w/ SCR-MIL Reticle
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
- 1.00 LBS
The T5Xi Series brings unmatched clarity, accuracy and self-assurance to any situation, from combat to competition. Precise German engineering, rugged U.S. construction, slick Never-Lost™ turrets, and new SCR™ reticle gives you the victor's edge in long-range shooting.
Long-range scope with 34mm tube, illuminated etched glass featuring the new Special Competition Reticle (SCR™) and Second Rotation Indicator that shows each mll of elevation through the indication window on the elevation turret. Front focal plane.
Also available in MOA. The new MOA SCR reticle, with 1/4 MOA click values.
- Magnification 5x-25
- Tube Diameter 34 mm
- Length 16.6"
- Battery CR 2450
One-Piece Oversized 34mm Tube
increases strength and reliability and provides greater elevation and windage adjustments for longer ranges.
Special Competition Reticle (SCR™)
designed by Steiner for precision competition use. Located on the first focal plane, it offers an extended illumination area, 2/10-mil windage and 1/2-mil holdover lines. 1/10-mil ranging brackets allow for precise distance ranging
Tapered, All Metal Magnification Ring
is angled so the shooter can see his magnification setting while positioned directly behind the scope.
Large, Easy-to-Grip Windage/Elevation/Parallax/Illumination Knobs
for positive, non-slip adjustment of the diopter, reticle and parallax settings.
Low Profile Turrets
parallax adjustment and illumination controls are less likely to hang up or snag during movement.
Second Rotation Indicator
a Steiner exclusive that shows each mil or elevation through the indicator window on the elevation turret. After the first 120 clicks, the mil numbers on the scale change automatically preventing the shooter from getting lost on the dial.
that prevents accidental rotation of the diopter.
durable construction that canstand up to any cold or wet condition, waterproof to depths of 33 feet and impact tested on all optical and electronic components.
Consistent Eye Relief
and a generous eye box throughout the magnification range eliminates the need to reposition your eye when changing magnification.
Throw Lever / Lens Covers
that allow quick, easy magnification changes and Tenebraex covers protect the lenses from dust and moisture.
Specifications for SCR
- Field of View at 100 yds: 21.5 - 4.3
- Eye Relief: 3.5 - 4.3 in.
- Exit Pupil: 11.2 - 2.3 mm
- Length: 16.6 in.
- Weight: 33 oz.
- Diopter Adjustment Range: +2 to -3
- Elevation Adjustment Knob: Resettable Zero
- Illumination Control: Illuminated Reticle with 4-day/7-night levels
- Wind/Elevation Click Value: 1 cm (0.1 mrad)
- Elevation Range at 100 m.: 260 cm (26 mils)
- Wind Range at 100 m.: 150 cm (15 mils)
- Parallax/Focus: Side Focus
- Parallax/Focus Range: 50 yd. to Infinity
- Nitrogen Filled: Yes
- Operating Temperature Range: -13° F to +145° F
- Lens Cap: Yes
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Submersible to 33 ft.
- Battery: CR 2450
- Warranty: Heritage™ Warranty
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
5-25 x 56mm