Steiner 2043 BluHorizons 8x22 Binoculars
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
- 1.00 LBS
World’s First Sunlight Adaptive Binocular. Tuck this 4-inch marvel into pack, pocket or purse on your way out, for glare-free viewing from 6.6 feet to infinity. Fast-Close Focus, rainproof and rugged, with versatile 8x magnification. It’s the trimmest, lightest Sunlight Adaptive optic there is. Grippy textured armor, ergonomic body and Fast-Close-Focus™ system make clear viewing a pleasure anywhere. Wherever bright sun is an issue, you’ve got a clear solution. Soft rubber cups surround your eyes, keeping side-light, wind, dust and glare from compromising a crisp, comfortable picture. Another good reason to keep your BluHorizons handy
- Unique AutoBright™ adaptive lens technology cuts through glare to capture every detail
- Premium optics give you a sharp, clear picture every time
- Compact, light weight and texture-armored to go anywhere
- Ideal for every active outdoor lifestyle, from seaside to snowfield
Autobright™ Lens Technology
- Automatically optimizes lens light transmission for maximum clarity in bright conditions. No shimmer or glare from water, sand, snow or sky. No squinting, guessing or eye strain. Just a perfect image.
- Focus System: Fast Focus
- Close Focus: 6.6 ft
- Exit Pupil: 12.66 mm
- Luminosity: 7.56
- Twilight Factor: 13.27
- Eyecups: Ergonomic
- Rubber Armoring: NBR Long Life
- Waterproof: Rainproof IPX4
- Weight: 8.8 oz
- Dimension (HxWxL): 4 x 4.6 x 1.8
- Neck Strap: Comfort Strap Included
- Neck Strap Attachment: Fixed
- Special Features: AutoBright
- Warranty: Heritage Warranty
- Carry Case: Neoprene Outdoor
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.