The Steiner Optics reputation for combat-worthy performance, toughness and dependability was earned the hard way: in battlefield and tac ops situations around the world. These tactical binoculars reflect hard-won experience with features, ergonomics and visual excellence that are unsurpassed anywhere, and rugged reliability that can survive anything. Whether you need a pocket-sized compact for your gear bag or a full-sized model to spot for your shooter, the Tactical Series will serve you well.
Features the SUMR targeting reticle system, for a small, light binocular in a power to match newer 10x rifle scopes
- Magnification 10x
- Weight 0.75 kg (26.7 oz.)
- Width 12.5 cm (4.9 in)
- Height 16.7 cm (6.6 in)
Roof Prism Design
- is extremely light weight, compact and streamlined, easy to pack, carry, hold and use.
High Definition Optics
- are specially coated for the highest light transmission, sharp edge-to-edge views and contrast, even in low light.
N2 injection™ system
- seals 14-psi pressurized dry nitrogen into the optic, for fogproof clarity in any condition - from artic cold to desert heat.
- central focusing wheel requires minimal rotation for quick, absolute sharpness from close up to infinity.
Military Grade Rubber Armoring
- protects chassis and lenses, reduces noise and provides a sure grip in all conditions.
- attaches and releases neck strap or harness instantly with push button ease and designed so binoculars hang straight and action-ready.
- Focus System: Fast-Close-Focuse™
- Optics Systems: High Definition Tactical Optic
- Close Focus: 1.8 m (6 ft.)
- Exit Pupil: 4.2 mm
- Luminosity: 17.6
- Twilight Factor: 20.5
- Eyecups: Ergonomic
- Rubber Armoring: NBR Long Life
- Waterproof: Submersion to 1.8 m (6 ft.)
- Weight: 0.75 kg (26.7 oz.)
- Dimensions (HxWxL): 6.6 x 4.9 x 2.5 in.
- Neck Strap: Neoprene
- Neck Strap Attachment: ClicoLoc®
- Objective Cover: Yes
- Rain Protection Cap: Yes
- Carry Case: Gear Bag
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.