Stag Arms 3T 5.56 Cerakote Stealth Model Rifle
- Stag Arms
- In Stock Ready To Ship!
- 7.40 LBS
Limited Edition Stealth Pattern!
Stagarms has partnered with Phelan Precision to create this amazing Stealth Model 3T and 3TL. It features a stealth blend cerakote using Stone Grey and Midnight Bronze. This series provides the shooter with a rifle that is readily usable with many of today’s shooting styles. Shooters are able to produce these fast and accurate shots from close to long range as is needed in tactical situations and competitions.
- Weight:7.4 pounds
- Length: 32.25" collapsed, 35.75" extended
- Action: Semi-auto direct impingement
- Chamber: 5.56 NATO - this rifle will also shoot .223
- Twist Rate: 1/9 button rifled
- Muzzle Device: A2 flash hider (Stag Arms Compensator on post ban models)
- Barrel: 16", 4140 steel, chrome lined, government profile, manganese phosphate coated
- Handguard: 13.5" Freefloat Diamondhead VRS-T handguard
- Upper Receiver: Forged and mil-spec 7075 T6 aluminum with type 3 hard coat anodizing and a picatinny rail on top
- Bolt Carrier: Enhanced Semi-Auto with a manganese phosphate coating
- Charging Handle: Standard mil-spec
- Front Sight: Polymer Diamondhead low profile front flip up sight
- Rear Sight: Polymer Diamondhead low profile rear flip up sight
- Lower Receiver Material: 7075 T6 aluminum with a type 3 hard coat anodizing
- Hammer/Trigger pin size: Mil-spec small pin .154"
- Pivot/Takedown Pin Size: Mil-spec small pin - .250"
- Caliber Marking: 5.56 NATO
- Buttstock: Mil-spec 6 position (Post-ban stock looks the same non-adjustable at the furthest extension)
- Buffer: Standard carbine buffer and spring
- Trigger: Mil-spec single stage trigger with a non-adjustable 5-8 pound trigger pull
- Grip: A2 style plastic grip
- Magazine: 30rd (Post-ban versions will have a 10rd magazine)
- Safety Selector: 3T - Right Hand, 3TL - Left Hand
Q: What is the warranty coverage for this rifle?
A: All of our rifles have a lifetime transferable warranty. The custom cerakote does not include any warranty
Q: What types of rail attachments can be installed on the handguard?
A: Only Diamondhead rail sections will work with the handguard.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.