Spy Optic Helm 2 SOSI Matte Black Thin Blue Line HD Plus Gray Green Polar
- 0.50 LBS
SOSI is a division of SPY Optic dedicated to providing eyewear technologies that improve safety, performance and comfort. We are inspired by your sacrifice and honored to support this community with our Thin Line Collection.
The Spy Optics Helm 2 Thin Blue Line Sunglasses offer sleek protection for your eyes. The HD Plus Polarized Lenses enhance color, contrast, and clarity while reducing glare. Slide on this optic evolution of our oh-so-popular Helm model and get after it.
We've taken the therapeutic and visual performance benefits of our patented Happy Lens and combined them with the superior clarity of digitally mastered High Definition lenses to create the next evolution in eyewear from Spy. Now you can enjoy enhanced color and contrast, improved mood and alertness, and impact resistant distortion-free optics in one kick-ass package. It's probably the best lens ever.
- Spy Optic Standard Issue Collection
- Created exclusively for law enforcement
- HD Plus enhances color and contrast, increases clarity, and improves mood and alertness
- Trident polarization that eliminates reflective light
- Constructed from virtually indestructible Grilamid
- Double injection rubber on the inside temple tips keeps the frame secure on your face all-day-long
- 6-base polycarbonate ARC lenses
- 5-barrel hinges
- 100% UV protection reduces eye fatigue and long-term sun damage
- Frame measures 57-19-145
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.