Better BDU Belt Is an airport friendly nylon pants belt webbing specifically engineered for increased gear carrying capacity with no metal parts.
The best selling Better BDU Belt has been improved. Our new HD webbing has the stiffest side-load to materials weight ratio available. This means you can carry holsters, tool and ammo pouches more efficiently and more comfortably than ever before! Offers the stiffness of a conventional stitch-down leather duty tactical belt at a fraction of the weight! Combine that with our patented micro-adjustable Battle Buckle and you have the finest utility pants belt on the market today! Features & Benefits: The Better BDU Belt from Spec.-Ops.® Brand. Thick enough to keep its shape under load, the Better BDU Belt is sized to properly fit the belt loops on BDU pants. The single piece, high-tech polymer BATTLE-BUCKLES™ Belt Buckle (patent pending) is easy to adjust and is much quieter and stronger than "issue" belts. The non-magnetic construction allows you to keep your tactical belt on even when passing through airport security or secured entry into public buildings.
- STRONG AND DURABLE: The BATTLE-BUCKLES™ Hardware (patent pending) is tough enough to withstand the most rigorous battle conditions.
- NON-MAGNETIC: Won’t set off metal detectors and is safe for EOD use.
- IMPROVED LOAD BEARING: New HD Webbing is specifically designed to handle loads like holsters and other belt mounted gear.
- COMFORTABLE: "Micro-adjustable" buckle for greater comfort and a perfect fit.
- FAST AND EASY: Unique "Flip-Tab" buckle design allows quick, easy belt sizing and adjustment.
- TWO WIDTHS AND WAIST SIZES: Available in 1.5" and 1.75" widths and three waist sizes: Regular, 24-36 inches; Large, 36-46 inches and X-Large, 46 - 54 inches.
- FIVE COLORS: Black, Olive, Tan, Coyote Brown, and Gray (approved for the USMC Martial Arts Program).
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)