Source WXP Storm Valve Hydration Bladder 3L
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse, You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
- 0.50 LBS
High performance hydration reservoir system. Exclusive 3 layer coextruded Polyethylene construction with Taste-Free, low maintenance, Glass-Like liner and Integrated Grunge-Guard antimicrobial.
- Compatible with the Helix Valve and the Storm Valve
- Helix Valve features a rounded shape that requires no mouth orientation for easy use; built-in "bio-net" style shut–off mechanism prevents spilling during transport
- Hi-Flow Storm-Valve: no-bite push-pull valve with integrated shut-off mechanism; easy disassembly for cleaning
- Angled Valve: Turns 360 degrees for perfect valve/mouth orientation; allows tube to be 25cm shorter; less excess tube bouncing around the chest
- Dirt shield valve cover to protect mouthpiece from dirt
- QMT Valve/Tube connector with shut-off allows quick and no drip attachment to respirator, micro filter etc.
- Cool Weave Cover Tube: Insulates and blocks UV-light; water stays cool and inhibits bacteria growth
- Large NC Filler Cap: Air tight, low profile, one hand operated with a new fill handle
- Taste-Free System: Co-extruded PE film retains pure liquid taste without plastic flavor; BPA and phtalate free
- Glass-Like Film with Grunge-Guard Technology: Inhibits bacteria growth on reservoir and drinking tube surfaces
- Care-Free: Cleaning by simply rinsing the system and hanging it opened until dry (if used with water)
- Widepac Closure: Patented slide closure for easy draining and cleaning; airtight seal
- Dimensions 43 × 20.5 × 9.5 cm
- Reservoir Capacity 3 Liter
- Color Black, coyote, foliage,
- Drinking Valve Storm Push-Pull Valve
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)