Source Rider Low Profile 3L Hydration Pack
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse, You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
- 1.60 LBS
The Rider is SOURCE’s most versatile low profile hydration system. It is designed specifically for ballistic vest integration, yet quickly converts for back carriage or backpack insertion. The WLPS hydration bladder is included.
- Dual function: can be worn backpack style or quickly converted for direct armor attachment or packpack insertion
- X-QCA System connects Rider securely to armor or packpack with no need for additional straps or hardware; fits a wide variety of vest configurations; the X-QCA attaches diagonally and won't loosen as water is consumed and reservoir volume changes
- Tuck-away contoured shoulder straps are patterned for comfort and designed to fold into a back storage pocket when not in use
- 3 rows of MOLLE webbing
- Adjustable sternum strap for enhanced carrying stability
- Elastic secured loops keep loose strap-ends from dangling
- Easy reservoir access for quick refill while pack stays on the vest; zippered wide opening is secured with velcro plus an optional snap
- Dual tube routing: top and side ports allow the drinking tube to be routed either over the shoulder or below the arm.
- Closed cell insulation keeps liquids cool
- Condensation drain port drains condensation from the insulated reservoir sleeve
- UTA Compatible: Our UTA adaptor allows Rider to be refilled from bottle, spigot or mobile water unit directly through the drinking tube without removingthe system from your back
- Exterior: Tough abrasion resistant Nylon
- Insulation: 5mm closed cell PE
- Liner: 210D Nylon
- Adjusting Straps: Heavy Duty PP
- Buckles: Super tough Nylon
- Weight: 0.48 kg
- Dimensions: 36 × 7 × 25 cm
- Reservoir Capacity: 3L
- Color: black, coyote, multicam
- MOLLE: Yes
- Drinking Valve: Storm Push-Pull Valve
- Drinking Tube Length: 94 cm / 37 in
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.