Source Razor Low Profile 3L Hydration Pack
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse, You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
- 1.30 LBS
Razor is a low profile hydration pouch system, specifically designed for integration with MOLLE/PALS based ballistic vests and load bearing equipment. The low profile design provides a comfortable option for wearing a hydration system when riding in a vehicle or when worn under packs. The WLPS Low Profile Hydration System is included.
- MOLLE compatible system securely attaches to vests and packs with MOLLE/PALS attachments
- Velcro top opening offers quick and easy reservoir access for cleaning, draining or refilling
- Unique MOLLE attachment straps for fast convenient removal
- Closed cell insulation keeps liquid cool
- D-Ring attachment buckle for easy mounting on non-MOLLE items
- Specially designed MOLLE attachment straps for fast disassembly
- Condensation drain port drains condensation from the insulated reservoir sleeve
- 6 rows of MOLLE webbing for attachment of pouches and equipment
- Adjustable mounting level: Razor’s position on the vest can be easily altered for a customized fit and improved performance
- UTA compatible: The QMT quick connector can be paired with our accessory UTA (sold separately) to refill the Razor from bottle, spigot, and mobile water carrier directly through the drinking tube without removing it from the back
- Exterior: Tough abrasion resistant Nylon
- Insulation: 5mm closed cell PE
- Liner: 210D Nylon
- Adjusting Straps: Heavy Duty PP
- Buckles: Super tough Nylon
- Weight: 0.53 kg
- Dimensions: 35 × 7 × 25 cm
- Reservoir Capacity: 1L
- Color: black, coyote, multicam
- MOLLE: Yes
- Drinking Valve: Storm Push-Pull Valve
- Drinking Tube Length: 94 cm / 37 in
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.