Source Double D 45L Hydration Cargo Pack
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse, You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
- 4.80 LBS
The Double D 45L Hydration Cargo Pack offers smart and simple compartments, the unique transporter flap with two vertical front-pouches plus straps and MOLLE webbing to attach a helmet, tools and wet or dirty gear to the outside of the pack. The Double D is designed for ballistic vest integration. High quality materials ensure protection of the gear stored and durability against tear, abrasion and rough usage, while keeping the backpack as light as possible.
Ensuring the soldier's agility and mobility with features like the contoured shoulder straps, rotating boomerang shaped hip belt for easy body armor integration, compression straps, angled top lid to ensure free head movement also when operating in prone firing position. For pack stability and load bearing outperformance Double D features a Suspension System with "T" formed aluminum bars.
- Large main compartment with zippered inside pocket
- Generous top lid compartment for quick over-arm access to small essentials while on the move
- Internal water reservoir compartment for 3L bladder with tube routing over the right shoulder
- Two 3L expandable front vertical pockets in the transporter flap
- Wand side pockets for use together with compression straps to hold long items
- Radio carrier compatible: equipped with two 25mm buckles for mounting a radio holder carrier with an additional horizontal compression strap to stabilize the radio
- Radio and antenna slots for easy antenna routing with an additional slot for cable routing
- Transporter Flap for external storage of helmet, jacket, etc.
- Angled top lid with a 45 degree angle enables free head movement, especially while operating in the prone firing position
- The "boomerang" shaped removable Hip Belt with MOLLE webbing and Suspension System with T-formed aluminum bars allows for easy body armor integration without interference with body movement while keeping the backpack close to the back of the user
- Breathable back system allows for air ventilation
- Contoured shoulder straps pivot and adapt to shoulder width, also when worn with vest, armor or jacket
- D-Loops on the shoulder straps for the attachment of smaller items
- Zipper Pulls on all zippers for easy handling of zippers in the dark
- Adjustable reinforced sternum strap prevents shoulder straps from digging into arm pits and evens load distribution
- Inside straps and D-Loops keep equipment in place
- Side straps keep gear stable and close to the center of gravity
- Top stabilizers keep the load stable and close to the back
- Top-load and front access to cargo for top or suitcase style loading or suitcase style packing/unpacking
- Top pouch with internal foldaway organizers for admin items (pens, notebook, keyholder)
- 3 rows of MOLLE webbing on the front of the backpack
- 6 rows of MOLLE webbing on the sides of the backpack
- Elastic secured loops keep loose strap-ends from dangling
- Exterior : Cordura Nylon 500 denier
- Liner: 210D/420D Nylon
- Adjusting Straps: Heavy Duty PP
- Buckles: Super tough Nylon
- Zippers: YKK
- Dimensions: 36 × 25 × 60 cm
- Cargo Capacity: 41-60 Liter
- Color: black, coyote
- MOLLE: Yes
- Drinking Tube Length: 94 cm / 37 in
- Drinking Valve: Storm Push-Pull Valve
- Reservoir Capacity: 3L
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.