SOB Collapsible Ballistic Defense System
- Special Ops Bunker
- 1.00 LBS
The SOB™ is the only personal defense system of it’s kind, offering the ideal mix of ballistic protection and mobility. It is designed for easy transport and quick deployment. After all, armor is worthless if you can’t take it with you.
Our unique patented design allows the SOB™ to collapse into a single compact unit, small enough to fit in the trunk of a patrol car for transport or storage. When its services are needed, it can be fully deployed in less than twenty seconds.
The SOB™ is an ideal defense system for first responders, S.W.A.T. teams, barricaded gunman situations, clearing buildings, and hostage negotiation and rescue operations. Responders value the SOB™ when faced with long guns and assault rifles because it offers head-to-toe protection in situations where body armor offers only limited protection. In essence, the SOB™ is for anyone who demands maximum protection without sacrificing mobility.
Deploys in less than 20 seconds!
- Collapses into a compact portable unit that is easily deployed in less than 20 seconds
- Several options available including gun ports, Picatinny™ rails, and lighting/video
- One-hand maneuverability keeps the other hand free for weapon use
- Wheels, axles, and run-flat tires can withstand multiple gunshots
- Designed to pass through a standard 3’ door (91 cm) opening
- N.I.J. Level IIIA (9mm FMJ 124 gr., .44 MAG SWCGC 240 gr.)
- N.I.J. Level III (7.62mm Ball M80 149 gr.)
- N.I.J. Level III+ (7.62 x 39mm (MSC) 123 gr, 5.56mm M855 62 gr)
- N.I.J. Level IV (CAL. .30 AP M2 166 gr.)
- Deployed: 32”W. x 31.5”D. x 72”H.
- Collapsed: 32”W. x 31.5”D. x 13.5”H.
- Ballistic protection: 20”W. x 72”H.
- Weight (N.I.J. IIIA): 168 lb (76 kg)
- Weight (N.I.J. III): 242 lb (110 kg)
- Weight (N.I.J. III+): 242 lb (110 kg)
- Weight (N.I.J. IV): 280 lb (127 kg)
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.