Simple Green Clean Finish Disinfectant Cleaner kills 99.9%, 1 gal Bottle, Herbal
- 8.50 LBS
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 4 or above||and pay only $9.00 each|
Ready-to-use spray that cleans, disinfects and deodorizes in one quick and easy step. Effective for daily use on hard, non-porous surfaces such as stainless steel, Formica, glass, glazed porcelain, plastic and more in household bathrooms and kitchens, institutional bathrooms, nurseries and daycare centers, schools, gyms and athletic facilities, veterinary clinics, animal hospitals, kennels, dental and doctors' offices, home health care, grooming establishments, pet shops and more. Quickly removes dirt, grime, grease, food residue, organic matter and other tough soils. It also eliminates odors, leaving surfaces smelling clean and fresh. Alcohol, solvent and bleach-free formula.
- Application : Disinfectant/Cleaner
- Applicable Material : Countertops; Hard Surfaces; Sinks; Toilets
- Chemical Compound : Alkyl (68% C12, 32% C14) Dimethyl Ethybenzyl Ammonium Chlorides 0.15%; Alkyl Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride; Ethylenediamine Tetraacetate
- Dirt Types : Bacteria; Dust; Fungus; Germs; Mildew; Mold; Soap Scum; Viruses; Water-Based Soil
- Scent : Herbal
- Physical Form : Liquid
- Packing Type : Bottle
- Capacity (Volume) : 1 gal
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria in five seconds.
- Kills cold and flu.
- Has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) on hard non-porous surfaces.
- Can be used against 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) when used in accordance with the directions for use against Norovirus on hard nonporous surfaces.
- is an effective disinfectant against: Salmonella enterica (Salmonella) Extended Spectrum Beta-Lactamase (ESBL) Escherichia coli Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) Staphylococcus aureus Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- Effective virucide on hard non-porous surfaces against: Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type-1 (HIV-1) and Avian Influenza Virus (H5N1) NIBRG-14 when the treated surface is allowed to remain wet for 30 seconds.
- Kills Canine Parvovirus in two minutes.
- Kills Poliovirus in five minutes.
- Kills Rhinovirus in two minutes.
- Effective virucide on hard non-porous surfaces against: Human Rotavirus Hepatitis B (HBV) Hepatitis C (HCV) Duck Hepatitis B Virus (DHBV) and Bovine Viral Diarrhea Virus (BVDV) when the treated surface is allowed to remain wet for one minute.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.