Sennheiser MB Pro 1/2 Premium Bluetooth Headsets
Sennheiser MB Pro 1/2 is a premium Bluetooth single-sided or double-sided headset for business professionals who demand wireless communication freedom, brilliant sound quality, and exceptional wearing comfort
With an ultra noise-canceling microphone equipped with a single channel noise reduction system, the MB Pro 1/2 reduces background noise, such as car road noise and air conditioning fans. Combined with Sennheiser voice clarity, the MB Pro 1 provides the listener with a clearer and more natural sound on calls.
The MB Pro 1/2 includes a user-friendly automatic music setting for relaxing between calls. There is also a communication setting to ensure the most natural listening experience in important business calls for both the speaker and the listener.
With up to 15 hours of talk time, the MB Pro 1/2 is designed to enable all-day users to experience brilliant sound while enjoying the benefits of over-the-head wearing comfort.
Additionally, patented Sennheiser ActiveGard hearing protection technology protects users from the potential danger of acoustic shock of unexpected and extremely loud sounds on the line.
The MB Pro 1 headset offers business professionals brilliant sound in a highquality, award-winning design that enhances robustness. The iconic design is crafted for best comfort and the large leatherette ear pad gives a perfect fit, powerful sound and extra wearing comfort.
Features and Benefits:
- Sennheiser voice clarity – for a natural speech and listening experience
- Sound-enhancement profile – for multimedia purpose
- Ultra noise-canceling microphone – for perfect speech transmission
- Large leatherette ear pad – for exceptional wearing comfort and powerful sound
- Up to 15 hours talk time – communicate in high definition audio for a full-work day
- Multi connectivity – to seamlessly manage calls between mobile devices from a single headset for maximum call-handling flexibility
- Voice prompts for status – the user is always updated iPhone battery meter – keeps users aware of available talk-time
- CH 20 MB USB – USB charging cable provides easy charging
- Wearing style Fully adjustable headband, over-the-head wearing style
- Technology Bluetooth® Version 4.0 / supported profiles: HSP 1.2 + HFP 1.6 + A2DP 1.2
- Talk time Up to 15 h
- Charging time 2 h 30 min
- 50% charging time 40 min
- Range Up to 25 m (device dependent)
- Weight of headset 82 g / 2,89 oz
- Microphone type Ultra noise-canceling
- Frequency response 150 Hz – 6,800 Hz
- Speaker type Dynamic, neodymium magnet
- Frequency response 150 – 15,000 Hz
- Sound pressure Max. 118dB (SPL) limited by ActiveGard®
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.