Seiko SRPG21 Prospex PADI Special Edition Scuba Diver Watch
|Register/Log-In to view special Pricing if available. Use the Request Quote Button for RFQs, Bulk Discounts, Out-of-Stock items, Regulated Products to Restricted States, or Tax-Exempt Sales.
Checkout does not allow you to mix free shipping products with other Items. Use the REQUEST QUOTE or QUOTE CART button in your Shopping Cart for free shipping consideration or special rates; we will get back to you ASAP. 2-DAY AIR orders must be received by 12:PM PST to ship the same day.
- 1.00 LBS
- Prospex PADI Special Edition
- Special Edition celebrating the partnership between Seiko Prospex and PADI, the world's leading scuba diver training organization
- Black deep 3-D pressed pattern dial
- Automatic diver with manual winding capability
- 21,600 vibrations per hour
- Power reserve: approximately 41 hours
- 23 jewels
- Black ceramic uni-directional rotating elapsed timing bezel with bright blue accents
- Magnified date calendar
- LumiBrite hands and markers
- Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the inner surface
- Screwdown crown and caseback
- Case diameter: 44.0mm
- Stainless steel case
- Black silicone strap
- Water-resistant to 200 meters (660 feet), Diver's Watch. Follows ISO standards and is suitable for scuba diving
- Caliber 4R35
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
The quality is apparent in this watch and it feels very solid. At night, the long hour markers are harder for me to read the time right then round hour markers. Could just be my half awake eye sight. In general I do think it’s a fantastic watch and reminds me of my Seiko divers watch from the 1980’s, which I loved.