SDI 40mm Blunt Impact Projectiles Training Round
- Law Enforcement Agency sales only
- 1.00 LBS
Stimulates the ballistics of the original
- Allows for training and certification of users with a lower cost per round fired
- A training mechanism to help enforce compliance and order
- Training is an important part of the effective use of the BIP
- Any individual with the authority to use less-lethal force should receive proper training in the use of SDI products
It is stressed that shot placement is critical. Shots to the head, neck, thorax, heart, or spine can result in fatal or serious injury. As a result, SDI recommends shooters target areas according to their agency’s use of force model.
- Model Number S-1060TR
- Type Blunt impact kinetic energy round with collapsible head
- Compatibility All 40mm Launchers
- Operational Range 6.6 – 262 feet (2 –80 meters)
- Cartridge Material Glass Filled Nylon
- Diameter 1.57 in (40mm)
- Length 3.98 in (101mm)
- Weight 1.77 oz (50.3g)
- Muzzle Velocity 290 feet/second (88.4 meters/second)
- Kinetic Energy at Muzzle 208 J (153 ft·lb)
- UN Number 0012
- Hazard Class 1.4 S
- Quantity per Box 25
- Safety Data Sheet
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.