When you wear Scott Sight, you get more than constant thermal vision. You get your hands back. That’s because unlike other hand held thermal imaging cameras, Scott Sight combines a camera with a display in the face piece without the need for reaching down and lifting a camera up. Firefighters now have both hands free for effective communication, victim extraction and carrying tools.
- NEW! Simultaneous Power Off
- Power off both the IMD & TIC by a single button press on the IMD.
- NEW! IMD instantaneous On
- Power the IMD on with a 1 second push on the IMD power button.
- NEW! Standby Mode
- Activate Standby Mode with a single push of the TIC power button.
- Enhanced situational awareness
- Improved hot zone accountability.
- Powerful and light
- At 8 ½ ounces you won’t even know it’s there.
- Fits any AV-3000 HT facepiece
- Buy altogether as a completed kit or upgrade your current AV-3000 HT facepiece
- In-mask Display
- See a clear image unobstructed by the environment.
- Adjustable display
- Configurable to your line of sight
- Minimum four-hour battery life
- Powered by simple, everyday AAA batteries
- NIOSH Certified to NFPA 1981, 2013 ed, NIOSH 42CFR
- Part 84, UL 913 6th ed, ATEX, IECEx and IP 66/67
- Scott Sight Mobile Configuration Application
- Available for download on IOS or Android
- Configures IMD to customize brightness, icon layouts, temperature displays and display colors.
SCOTT SIGHT MOBILE CONFIGURATOR APP
New IOS and Android compatible app allows configuration of IMD Display for:
- °F or °C temperature readout
- Change icon layouts
- Displaying crosshair vs max temp
- Modifiying display brightness
- Modifiying display colors (grey, fixed or dynamic)
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.