The Scott Safety C420 Plus PAPR is designed for use in demanding CBRN environments that require a dependable, powered air-purifying respirator. The PAPR blower is EMI shielded to Mil-STD 461C and will not interfere with radio communications. It is protected from water and dust damage, and can be easily decontaminated. The C420 Plus PAPR is ideal for fire departments, law enforcement agencies and federal first responders who require non-IDLH respiratory protection over an extended period of time.
- NIOSH CBRN APPROVED: The C420 Plus PAPR is NIOSH CBRN approved when used with M120 facepieces, CBRN Cap-1 Canisters and approved breathing tubes.
- REDUCE INVENTORY WITH DUAL USE FACEPIECES: The C420 Plus PAPR can be used with the M120 Facepiece. This facepiece are also easily converted to APR use, simplifying your inventory requirements.
- BATTERY OPTIONS: The C420 Plus PAPR comes standard with a lithium sulfur dioxide (LiSO2) BA 5800 battery pack. This battery has a run time of up to eight hours and a 10-year shelf life. A rechargeable, NIOSH approved, nickel metal hydride (NiMH) battery is also available.
- NON-CBRN USAGE: When used with other approved 40mm cartridges (P100/HE, MPC40PF, MPC Plus or Enforcement), the C420 Plus PAPR is NIOSH approved for protection against toxic industrial chemicals (TICs). Additional facepieces are available for non-CBRN use.
- Flexible breathing tube does not restrict head movement
- Simple, easy-to-use, on/off toggle switch
- Uses two 40mm connection filters
- Sleek, low-profile design
- LiSO2 battery with a 10–year shelf life (optional NiMH rechargeable battery is also available)
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Gas Masks & Accessories
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.