Scott C420 CBRN Respirator for AV-2000 & AV-3000 Gas Masks
- 3M Scott Safety
- 1.50 LBS
The Scott Safety C420 Plus PAPR is designed for use in demanding CBRN environments that require a dependable, powered air-purifying respirator. The PAPR blower is EMI shielded to Mil-STD 461C and will not interfere with radio communications. It is protected from water and dust damage, and can be easily decontaminated. The C420 Plus PAPR is ideal for fire departments, law enforcement agencies and federal first responders who require non-IDLH respiratory protection over an extended period of time.
- NIOSH CBRN APPROVED: The C420 Plus PAPR is NIOSH CBRN approved when used with specific AV-3000 SureSeal or AV-2000, CBRN Cap-1 Canisters and approved breathing tubes.
- REDUCE INVENTORY WITH DUAL USE FACEPIECES: The C420 Plus PAPR can be used with the AV-3000 SureSeal or AV-2000 Facepiece. Thes facepieces are also easily converted to APR use, simplifying your inventory requirements.
- BATTERY OPTIONS: The C420 Plus PAPR comes standard with a lithium sulfur dioxide (LiSO2) BA 5800 battery pack. This battery has a run time of up to eight hours and a 10-year shelf life. A rechargeable, NIOSH approved, nickel metal hydride (NiMH) battery is also available.
- NON-CBRN USAGE: When used with other approved 40mm cartridges (P100/HE, MPC40PF, MPC Plus or Enforcement), the C420 Plus PAPR is NIOSH approved for protection against toxic industrial chemicals (TICs). Additional facepieces are available for non-CBRN use.
- Flexible breathing tube does not restrict head movement
- Simple, easy-to-use, on/off toggle switch
- Uses two 40mm connection filters
- Sleek, low-profile design
- LiSO2 battery with a 10–year shelf life (optional NiMH rechargeable battery is also available)
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)